|On Sale||apr 06, 2013|
|Opening||jun 25, 2013|
|Closing||jul 07, 2013|
2hrs. 55mins. (1 Intermission)
Cameron Mackintosh presents a brand new 25th anniversary production of Boublil & Schönberg’s legendary musical, Les Misérables, with glorious new staging and dazzlingly reimagined scenery inspired by the paintings of Victor Hugo. This new production has been acclaimed by critics, fans and new audiences and is breaking box office records wherever it goes. The New York Times calls this Les Misérables “an unquestionably spectacular production from start to finish.” The London Times hails the new show “a five-star hit, astonishingly powerful.”
Should I see it?
What is Les Misérables like?
Les Misérables is a sweeping masterpiece that has been a record-breaking success worldwide since its London opening in 1985. Les Misérables has been translated into 21 different languages and been performed in front of more than 60 million people in 43 countries ...
- Les Miz Tour Star Peter Lockyer Describes the Athleticism of Playing Hero Jean Valjean
- Genevieve Leclerc Explains How She Digs Into ‘Tragic’ Fantine in Les Miz on Tour
- Find Out How Victor Hugo’s Unknown Talent Gave a Fresh Coat of Paint to the Les Miz Tour
- My Space: From Backstage Buddies to Spa-Worthy Treatments, Les Miz's Devin Ilaw Shares His Backstage Essentials
Les Misérables Cast & Creative
- Music and Book Claude-Michel Schonberg
- Book and Lyrics Alain Boublil
- Lyrics Herbert Kretzmer
- Director James Powell and Laurence Connor
- Set Designer Matt Kinley
- Costume Designer Andreane Neofitou
- Lighting Designer Paule Constable
- Sound Designer Mick Potter