Broadway Across Canada Job Posting: Calgary Subscriber Concierge
We are seeking highly motivated, energetic, organized, responsible and theatre loving individuals to function as our Subscriber Concierge at all Broadway Across Canada shows at the Southern Jubilee Auditorium in Calgary. Subscriber Concierge candidates should be comfortable with brand promotion and be able to execute flawlessly to support Broadway Across Canada patrons while generating significant volumes of new sales leads.
Contract Work Dates:
RENT September 10 -15, 2019**
WAITRESS November 19-24, 2019**
DEAR EVAN HANSEN February 18 – 23, 2020**
WICKED July 29 – August 9, 2020**
**please note work hours are during the evenings and weekends
List of Position Responsibilities:
- Set up and tear down of the concierge tables and banners throughout the lobby space and subscriber lounge.
- Provide excellent customer service to all patrons who visit the concierge table and assist with any inquiries on shows, theatre seating or pricing options.
- Generate Sales Leads for subscription packages, group sales and future single tickets to upcoming engagements.
- Being familiar with all upcoming Broadway Across Canada shows and Broadway news.
- Coordinate surprise and delight patron initiatives on show nights.
- Assist with photo booth set up and encourage patrons to participate and monitor/troubleshoot.
- Assist with additional initiatives organized by Broadway Across Canada during performances.
- Social Media Promotion
A weekly rate will be provided.
To apply, simply send a resume to email@example.com